Friday, July 6, 2012

PB&J

This is my ode to the wonderful American invention: peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I do not know how I would be raising two children if not for this sandwich. On many a day, this is all they will eat.

There is no recipe today. The photos pretty much explain it all. The bread is brioche, the jelly - farm-bought rhubarb, and the "butter" is raw almond. The object of the photographs was eaten by the photographer immediately following the photo session.

And how do YOU like your PB&J? Hoping to hear some interesting/unusual ideas.









4 comments:

  1. Simplicity rules :) The second photo is crazy gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alina! Your pictures make me hungry:) Btw did you try to make an almond butter yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katya :)). I bought the almond butter :).

      Delete

I greatly appreciate your comments. There is nothing I like more than the two-way communication with my readers. Because I hate word verification I won't make you look at those squiggly letters... but I do have to moderate to protect from spam :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...