Saturday, August 11, 2012

The August Break, 2012


This year, just like last year (before I had an English language blog) I am participating in The August Break project: one photo for every day of this last month of summer. It's a busy month so I do not have as much time as I would like to make meaningful shots, but I do not want to give up either. So for better or worse, here they are. My first 8 shots of August, in no particular order.







This is a selfie. Because I'm usually the person BEHIND the camera.




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos that would be hard to pick a favourite but the cherries do look so tempting and the little girls so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like that cherry photo too :). Nice blog - I am not crafty at all...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! My favourite one is your selfie :)
    Coming through August Break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Alexandra! I've found that unless I take a picture of myself I will not have a picture of myself :)).

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos! That sprinkler shot is perfect, and those cherries. Oh man. I love coming to your blog to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! Something non-food for a change :).

      Delete
  4. Beautiful shots...
    You should be in front of the camera more.. you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate your comments. There is nothing I like more than the two-way communication with my readers. Because I hate word verification I won't make you look at those squiggly letters... but I do have to moderate to protect from spam :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...